1. High flotation efficiency, high scum concentration and low fiber loss. The ink discharge concentration can be adjusted, so the loss of fibers in the scum can be greatly reduced.
2. The maintenance operation is simple, the power consumption is low, and the operating cost is low. It is 1/10 of the current vertical closed and horizontal split (oil tank) floating washing tanks.
3. The slurry in the equipment is internally circulated, and the air utilization rate in the slurry is high, and the ratio of air to slurry can be adjusted.
4. The flotation tank has two forms: square and round. There are flushing water and backwashing water at the bottom of the tank to facilitate the circulation of slurry and avoid dead ends. The slurry enters at the required low pressure, and the outlet of the good general is located on the other side of the bottom of the tank. The flotation area is equipped with baffles and inclined plates to prevent short circuit between the incoming and outgoing pulp. The area between the hole-shaped diffuser and the slurry inlet pipe is divided into several equal intervals to ensure the same fluidity in each interval. The deflector on the top of the trough guides the froth to flow slowly to the froth groove arranged radially, and then to the froth outlet of the flotation machine. This method can shorten the running distance before the froth is discharged, and prevent the froth and the slurry. Of remixing.
5. There is no need to add water for cleaning during the normal operation of the equipment, and the special air diffusion system avoids the backflow of slurry. You can drive and stop instantly.
In the flotation of waste paper pulp such as ONP/OMG or MOW, its deinking efficiency is as high as 98% or more, and this deinking effect can be achieved even without chemicals. The air of this flotation deinking machine is arranged in multiple layers and multiple sections, and the mixing of pulp and air is carried out through a special air diffuser set in the flotation area. The pulp is processed by the multi-layer and multi-stage air-pulp mixing section, and the flotation zone is equipped with a reaction zone to control the upward movement of air bubbles and the upward and downward movement of the pulp, so as to achieve the ultimate flotation effect. This flotation form and method is very important for efficient deinking, and can remove laser printing inks and ultraviolet solid inks that are difficult to remove in other forms of flotation tanks.
Forming fabric wire mesh and multi layer felt and and Roll run succesfully in Kraft paper making machine in India!
Specializing in the production of all kinds of mesh and filter，for pressing and paper production in various industries.
This is our new factory where we adopt all new paper making machine.