Sewage treatment mesh belt is also called polyester filter press. It is suitable for municipal domestic sludge, sludge press filtration of various industries and enterprises, paper mill pulp pressing, concentrated juice pressing and dry discharge of smelters and mine tailings. Used in filter press industry and other special industries
Since the mesh belt is a herringbone design, the sludge and the mesh belt are peeled off quickly, not easy to stick, a large amount of mud is discharged, easy to clean, and quick and convenient to connect.
1. The mesh belt of the belt filter press has high tensile strength, strong wrinkle resistance, uniform monofilament on the mesh surface, and flexibility.
2. The gluing part of the mesh belt joint of the belt filter press is excellent in workmanship, using imported latex, which is light and thin, not easy to fall off. The joint reed is relatively thin, strong and wear-resistant. The thickness of the interface is even and thin, and it is not easy to damage the scraper.
3. The glue used on both sides of the beer lees processing filter belt is imported latex, which is soft and uniform, not easy to fall off.
4. The surface of the filter belt is smooth, the mud cake is easy to peel off, and the filter belt is easy to wash
5. The belt filter press is not easy to be deformed in the radial direction, no arching, and no wrinkles. Long service life It has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance and high temperature resistance (it can be operated for a long time in an environment of 180°C). Filter belt performance: The filter cake is thick and easy to peel off. Stable shape, no deformation, no deviation, no pleating, high tensile strength, strong acid and alkali resistance. Can withstand high and low temperatures. Good air permeability. The tension of the filter belt is generally controlled at 0.3-0.7MPa, and the commonly used value is 0.5MPa. The walking speed of the filter belt is 1～9m/min. Different specifications and sizes can be customized for production.
Sewage treatment mesh belts are widely used in municipal sewage plants, paper mills, printing and dyeing plants, chemical plants, electroplating plants, pharmaceutical plants, food plants, ceramic plants, mining and other industries to dewater sludge.
Polyester sludge dewatering mesh with 22903 16903 15905 151105 spiral pressure filter 151105N series, according to the customer’s different use environment and equipment size, our mesh belt is widely used in ceramic polishing sewage treatment, magnet concentrator, steel plant sewage For the treatment of gold mines, urban sewage treatment, sand washing plant sewage treatment, slaughter, printing and dyeing sewage treatment and other industries, the 151105n mesh belt is a mesh belt developed for the application of heavy-duty filter press on the dry tailings discharge. It uses PET/PP The characteristics of the mixed woven mesh belt are based on the characteristics of the general sludge dewatering network: high wear resistance, high tensile strength, good flexibility, etc., and are well received by customers!
Sludge dewatering mesh belt and polyester sludge dewatering mesh belt are mainly used for sludge treatment and solid-liquid separation (such as cassava residue treatment) on papermaking, printing and dyeing, textile, slaughter, urban sewage and dry tailings , Sugar mills, juice presses, etc.), according to the different types of materials processed in each industry, the classification of sludge includes organic activated sludge and inorganic sludge, organic sludge such as leather, printing and dyeing, and slaughter. This kind of viscosity is relatively large and it is not easy to peel off. When selecting the mesh, the belt filter press should choose the segmented sludge dewatering net, such as: 5 healds and 8 healds with herringbone patterns. The advantage is: the smooth surface of the net is good for peeling and filtering. Fast water effect, strong stability, good fatigue and wear resistance .