The belt press filter is mainly composed of a driving device, a frame, a press roll, an upper filter belt, a lower filter belt, a filter belt tensioning device, a filter belt cleaning device, a discharge device, an air control system, and an electrical control system.
Main parts of wastewater treatment sludge dewatering belt filter press :
1. Frame: The belt press filter frame is mainly used to support and fix the press roll system and other components.
2. Press roller system: It consists of rollers arranged in order from large to small diameter. When the sludge is clamped by the upper and lower filter belts and passes through the press rollers in turn, a small to large pressure gradient is formed under the action of the filter belt tension, so that the squeezing force of the sludge in the dewatering process is continuously increased. The middle moisture is gradually removed.
3. Gravity zone dehydration device: mainly composed of gravity zone bracket and trough. The flocculated material loses a lot of water in the gravity zone, and its fluidity becomes worse, creating conditions for the subsequent extrusion and dehydration.
4. Wedge-shaped zone dewatering device: The wedge-shaped zone formed by the upper and lower filter belts exerts squeezing force on the clamped materials and performs pre-pressing dehydration to meet the requirements of the squeezing and dewatering section for the liquid content and fluidity of the materials.
5. Filter belt: It is the main component of the belt press filter. The separation process of the solid phase and liquid phase of the sludge are both the upper and lower filter belts as the filter medium, which bypasses the press under the tension of the upper and lower filter belt Roll to obtain the squeezing force required to remove moisture from the material.
6. Filter belt adjustment device: It is composed of executive parts: air cylinder, adjustment roller signal back pressure, and electrical system. Its function is to adjust the deviation of the filter belt caused by various reasons such as uneven filter belt tension, roller installation error, uneven feeding, etc., so as to ensure the continuity and stability of the belt press filter.
7. Filter belt cleaning device: It is composed of a sprayer, a cleaning water contact box and a cleaning cover. When the filter belt is walking, it continuously passes through the cleaning device and is impacted by the pressure water sprayed from the sprayer. The material remaining on the filter belt is separated from the filter belt under the action of the pressure water to prepare for the next dehydration process.
8. Filter belt tensioning device: It consists of a tensioning cylinder, a tensioning roller and a synchronization mechanism. Its function is to tension the filter belt and provide the tension conditions for the production of the pressing force for the press and dehydration. The tension can be adjusted It is achieved by adjusting the air pressure of the tension cylinder of the air pressure system.
9. Unloading device: It is composed of scraper plate, knife holder, unloading roller, etc. Its function is to peel off the dehydrated filter cake from the filter belt to achieve the purpose of unloading
10. Transmission device: It is composed of motor, reducer, gear transmission mechanism, etc. It is the power source for the filter belt to travel, and can adjust the speed of the reducer to meet the requirements of different belt speeds in the process.
11. Air pressure system: This system is mainly composed of power source (air tank, motor, air pump, etc.), executive components (cylinder) and air pressure control components (including pressure relay, pressure flow and direction control valve). Through the air pressure control element, the air pressure, flow and direction are controlled to ensure the thrust and speed of the air pressure actuator, and work normally according to the predetermined program. It is the power source to complete the filter belt tension and adjustment operations.
1. High dehydration efficiency: stable operation, compact structure, high dehydration efficiency, high solid content of mud cake;
2. Large processing capacity: low power consumption, large processing capacity, reliable operation, economical and practical;
3. High degree of automation: simple product operation and management, easy maintenance, automatic operation, sustainable production
4. Strong and durable: finely crafted from fine raw materials, low noise, long service life
5. Wide range of applications: it can be used to wash mud in sandfields, large mines, river dredging, piling mud, kaolin, electroplating, papermaking, chemical and other industries to produce various sludge dewatering
Sludge dewatering in wastewater treatment processes in urban sewage treatment plants, pharmacy, electroplating, papermaking, leather, printing and dyeing, metallurgy, chemical industry, slaughter, food, wine making, coal washing and environmental protection projects, can also be used for solid-liquid separation in industrial production , It is the ideal equipment for environmental management and resource recovery.